EXPERIENCE THE CIRCLE SQUARE TEAM
More than 100 staff and volunteers join our team each summer to help make Circle Square Ranch an exciting, fun, and safe camping experience for the campers who attend our programs.
As a staff member you can expect to work hard, make great friends, and see God work both in your own life and in the lives of children and young people in a powerful way. Summer positions are on a volunteer basis but there are many opportunities to receive compensation while working at camp. Click here for more details.
Summer Volunteer Staff Opportunities...
Senior Staff Opportunities...
Senior Staff Positions:
- Food Service Assistant
- Maintenance Coordinator
- Media Coordinator
- Horsemanship Coordinators
- Day Camp Directors
- Adventure Coordinators
- Discovery Camp Assistant
- Leadership Camps Director
- Ministry Coordinator
- Junior Camp Director
Does this sound like you?
- Teachable, helpful, friendly, hard-working, and a team player
- A committed relationship with Jesus; having a growing faith and the freedom to share the same
- Flexible and willing to help out wherever help is needed
- Enjoy caring for children
- The ability to live and work and participate in a camp environment
- The ability to work with other staff in a spirit of co-operation
- A successful result from screening procedures such as: police record check, reference checks and verification of special training certificates