All about the Ranch
We run day camp & overnight programs throughout the summer for ages 6-16. Year-round, we host overnight retreats, day trips, and school field trips.
16yrs – $100/week
17yrs – $150/week
18+ – $200/week
- Inviting friends
- Summer Missions program to fundraise support for your work
We also have a variety of other positions on our Senior Team and Core Team that may receive additional pay.
A Day in the Life
Your job role may change from week to week over the course of the summer depending on the camps we are running, the number of volunteers we have, and to give everyone the opportunity to try out new things.
Parent Volunteers will serve either in the kitchen or as group leaders. Community Volunteers will serve in the kitchen. Jr. Volunteers will primarily work with our day campers.
We will give you a list of what to bring a bit closer to summer but it would be a good idea to pack:
- Enough clothes for the week for a variety of weather conditions
- Bathroom/ hygiene items including towels
- Swim suit
- Variety of foot wear including close-toed shoes
- Bug spray
- Water bottle
- Pillow/ bedding
- Theme meal costumes (we have some fun evening themed meals. Our calendar for these will be ready closer to summer)